Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hiatus, Home Assignment and new stages.

I might be the World's Worst Blogger. When I am in a routine, I rock it out but being in the US for 2 1/2 months really threw me for a loop. We have so many things to catch up on. :) 

Gabo and I were on Home Assignment so that we could work on raising new support for our ministry here in Mexico. It was great and tiring. We had a blast seeing so many friends and family. 

We got to celebrate my niece Lucy's first birthday. 




We also celebrated Cath's 29th Birthday...she is looking so young!


And we were of course there for my brother Ryan's wedding. My handsome hubs tickled the ivories.


For my mom's Birthday, we gave her an extra special gift....

Yes, we are pregnant! We are so excited. Here's our first official picture together. 


 So it was a very crazy, busy trip to the US and there is so much more to share. I am working on some posts today to give you the full story of how we found out that we were expecting and other fun things to come. 

But for now, we are back in Mexico City and we are happy as clams to be in our cutie little apartment and hanging out with our friends and students again. 

We are looking forward to celebrating Thanksgiving this week too! I promise to be in touch.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Congrats Emily!!! I am so exited for the two of you! :) Fun news! :)