Monday, August 27, 2012

Thoughts from the Chaos

Well friends our life is going to get a little hairy the next couple of days. We are transitioning back to the US for a few months. I get to enter the full time of raising support for my ministry. I am a mixed bag of feelings right now. Tomorrow we board the plane.

It has been a busy summer and an especially busy last couple of weeks. Gabo and I run in 2 different directions until the point we leave for the airport. He currently is finishing an arrangement now as I write! We are tired and we need some quality time together and with Jesus.

I am so excited to see my little nephews and nieces. I am excited to go to Target and eat at Chipotle and have one good swim in Eagle Lake on Labor Day. I am grateful that we get to see Lucy celebrate 1 year of life and be at my mom's bday as well. I am ecstatic to have a double date with one of my besties in Cheesecake Factory right before she goes to serve Jesus in Greece with her hubs. I am excited to share about our ministry and talk about changed lives....even though asking for the money gives me nerves in my stomach.

If I were to be honest, I'd prefer to stay here. Don't get me wrong. I love a vacation to the US but my heart still is here in Mexico. People often ask us when we are moving back....I am just not ready. I had a great last couple of days seeing friends. My relationships, my friends, my ministry has a special spot in my oh so full heart.

Mexico has changed me in so many ways. It has been good to me. And I am so excited to come back. So if you read this blog, pray for full support...fast. :) So we can rest and enjoy and come back with our batteries charged.

No comments: