Monday, September 19, 2011

Celebrating Independence Day

Mexico does it well when it comes to celebrating their Independence. Most of the time, it's my favorite time of the year.

This year we celebrated the Sunday before with Gabo's family and then on Thursday the 15th with our friends. I think we are going to need to do something completely different next year cause me hosting their Independence day is a lot of pressure.

Anyways, here are some pics first with the family. 

I made a cake to show my love. It was a double win because they love my cakes and I was showing my Mexican Pride. :)

My man with  my cake.

Con Ximena...look likes she wants to dig in!

Some of Gabo's siblings and their families. 

And then the celebration with our friends. We invited everyone who didn't have plans.






Gabo with Violet

Sweet Lily playing "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" which ended up to be a very controversial game.


There is a small problem at our house...there is no very good phone signal so the phones have to be lined up by the window. Pretty crazy. Reminds me of when I visit my mom's house.
We fell into bed about 3:30am. It was an exhausting night. Next year I might go to a hotel. :)

No comments: