Saturday, November 15, 2008

Celebrating my Birthday in Mexico!

If you have known me longer than ten minutes, you know that I like to celebrate my birth. I turned 27 years old on November 5 and had my third birthday fiesta tonight. I thought I should share some pictures from previous ones.


Experiencing the Mexican mordida tradition. This is when the one celebrating takes a "bite" out of the cake and their friends smash their face in the cake. I got double "mordida'ed" this year.

My roommate Angie as we celebrated in Acapulco at a conference.


And yes, I got yet another version of one of my favorite games called Mall Madness but the girls on my team bought me "Vamos de Compras" the game in Spanish! Here are my friends playing with me. Daniela and I won!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like so much fun! So glad you had fun celebrating! Love you! Kim