Saturday, July 19, 2008

My dear friend Andrea left Mexico City today. She and I have been on STINT (a Short Term International trip) for the last year. I never thought that I would find such sweet community with her.


I'm so honored to be a part of her life. We've gotten to grow together this year. I've watched her struggle through hard things and she has sat beside me as I grew with Jesus.


I often talk about how God uses people in my life to change and mold me. Andrea has definetely been one of those persons.



Her ministry and life has left an impact in the lives of college students. Andrea made her life count this year in Mexico. In the process, she too has been changed. It's funny how those things work.
Even though today is bittersweet, I eagerly anticipate the next group that comes to Mexico City. Not only our we engaged in a mission and vision that is much grander than ourselves but we participate in this vision with people from all different backgrounds and stories.





No comments: