Friday, July 25, 2008

I wish they all could be California girls...


We just had a really sweet group from San Diego come down and spend a week doing ministry with us for two weeks. They came through a college group at a church. I love watching groups come and believe God for big things, move in faith and have extreme flexibility.
I had such a sweet time getting to know the group of 11. These are the girls and I above when we went to the state of Mexico to serve in a local church. (L-R) Summer, Crystal, Me, Diane and Jenni.
Safe travels today friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily! We miss you soooo much! Can't wait to hopefully see you again... possibly back in DF. We'll see what the Lord has! You might be seeing Crystal and I sooner than you'd expect! :)

Mandy said...

I am so glad you have a blog! What are you doing now? Did you go to XTrack this summer? Are you in Indiana now? I am going to go read your posts now. Probably should have done that first, huh?