Thursday, November 08, 2007

The Opportunities We Miss

We have become pretty accustomed to the Metro these days. We take it a couple of times a week. Early on in the semester, I began buy a bottle of water everyday from the same vendor inside our metro stop. It was a young guy and everyday we would chat a little and that would be all. I had the hopes of getting to know him to share the Gospel with him. I think the "friendship" gave me hope of having real Mexican friends apart from ministry. Well one day I went down into the metro and his stand was closed and hasn't been reopened since. I realized that I kept waiting and waiting for a better time to share with him and now I've missed my chance.

It makes me think about all the times I miss sharing Jesus with someone because I want to be sure about the relationship. What opportunities have I missed today?

No comments: