Tuesday, February 20, 2007

LIFE

Life is so crazy these days. I feel like I'm learning new things about Jesus all the time and I don't always believe that I'm open to really seeing His character and the things he has for me. I mean, I say I want to see God work in my life but when it comes down to it, I don't like change.

For example, this week I'm babysitting and 8 and 9 year old. I'm not saying this to solicit my new trade. I actually think that I'm not that good at it. At the core, I'm a very selfish person that likes things my way. Now I'm am being called to be selfless and not have my priorities or my expectations met. Don't get me wrong, I love the kids and it's good for me to experience what so many people are doing around me. I just didn't think I would be seeing my nasty sin as much as I am.

Needless to say, I'm still raising support. And it has it's ups and downs. I don't doubt the call but am weary in the process. Thanks for praying for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you and am praying for you! And I can't imagine those kids could be luckier this week than to have you with them! Thanks for your call of support today. Can't wait to see you soon. There's an open guestroom calling your name...